Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition > Travis Tilley
Connect with Facebook

Conversation Between Travis Tilley and Derrick Mills
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 17 of 17
  1. Derrick Mills
    05-28-2009
    Derrick Mills
    Thanks, Hopefully I can fit them, but if not I'll buy a pair. Sean told me that you used to squat in them.
  2. Travis Tilley
    05-28-2009
    Travis Tilley
    I have a pair of Chuck's,that are 11 1/2's,but the sizing on CT's are totally different then basic shoes. You need a pair of them to squat and pull in. It makes balance a lot more understandable with your mind..I'll bring them up to bean's,and see if we can't get you in them. You can have them,if we can get your big ass feet in them. I have 4 pairs of them specifically for lifting..I always use those with electrical tape around my ankles to squat and dead in..Your feet/ankles feel like they are bolted to the floor.
  3. Derrick Mills
    05-28-2009
    Derrick Mills
    Yeah, we should try to fish if we get some decent weather. Any help in the gym would be very much appriciated. I wear a 13.
  4. Travis Tilley
    05-28-2009
    Travis Tilley
    Btw-What size shoe do you wear?
  5. Travis Tilley
    05-28-2009
    Travis Tilley
    Drinking some coffee bud..If we ever got a day were it wasn't raining i'd hit the pond. Feel free to post on this site. Everyone is pretty friendly around here. I wouldn't be here if they weren't. I have to do a lot of work the next two weeks,but after that i'm going to come up to the gym,and see if I can't help you out. I'd like to see you do more then I was my senior year...Plus,it'd give Timmy something to shoot for
  6. Derrick Mills
    05-28-2009
    Derrick Mills
    Hey, what's going on?
  7. Travis Tilley
    05-27-2009
    Travis Tilley
    Hey man