NarkSide Nutrition

NarkSide Nutrition (http://www.getnarked.net/forum/index.php)
-   #(*$^#^%*!!! (http://www.getnarked.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Ewwww Black People (http://www.getnarked.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16851)

Narkissos 06-30-2013 04:37 PM

Ewwww Black People

Today, a contact on my facebook list posted this comment:

"Everybody loves to have a token nigroe around so they can say they have a black "friend" , until they out number you and the tribal mentality takes over then they instinctively try to kill you! They can't help it!"

It bothered me, because this is fucking 2013... I can't believe people still spout shit like this... or even think like this.

Bobbystealz 06-30-2013 08:41 PM

I cannot even process that thinking. They take over and kill you. I tell you when i went to africa to work for couple months the people there were the nicest people i have ever met. Most of them lived in tribal communities. There was alot of poverty but they still dressed up everyday and treated people with respect and like they were human beings. I was the minority there but I would never know as they treated me like there own. Some people could learn alot from them.

Narkissos 07-01-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby Stealz (Post 145614)
I cannot even process that thinking. They take over and kill you. I tell you when i went to africa to work for couple months the people there were the nicest people i have ever met. Most of them lived in tribal communities. There was alot of poverty but they still dressed up everyday and treated people with respect and like they were human beings. I was the minority there but I would never know as they treated me like there own. Some people could learn alot from them.

Agreed 100% man.

The problem is, so many people live in the small box of their prejudices.

getbig32 07-17-2013 11:13 AM

Wow that's nuts sounded like they just felt inferior. With a side of paranoia and a bit of racist throw in there.

Johan 07-23-2013 02:26 PM

There are some pretty damn fucked up people in the world. Pathetic!

randee555 01-23-2014 07:04 PM

I hate that people say things like this. Nobody can help what race they are born and further more, if we all could take our skin off, we'd all look the same. I have friends of all races and love them dearly because of who they are.

Ronelle_King 01-23-2014 08:35 PM

Some people can be such assholes.

Unfortunately racists are a breed of human that just won't die out -_-

Narkissos 01-24-2014 11:17 PM

Unfortunately indeed.

LittleMissMia 06-17-2014 02:02 PM

Wow, that is so ignorant. Even if they were joking there's just shit that you DON'T say. That's really fucked up. That's ok though, karma is a bitch. :tongue:

Booz 06-17-2014 05:48 PM

It's so stupid it's funny mate.....
Wouldn't worry about idiots like that