Thread: Huperzine A
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013
NarkSide Nympho
Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future
RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future

I can quite happily state this works. not necessarily drastic leaps and feats of extreme physical strength but if you've had a long day or are planning a particularly heavy workout. this is what you want.

There are too many variables to say that all of my good workouts are because of this. but there is a definite correlation.

my squat was stuck for the longest time. But i've noticed after i've taken some huperzine A the weight doesn't feel as heavy. I've managed to hit my 1rm -5kg for 6 reps, then gone in a few days later without taking huperzine A and failed at 90% of my 1rm (bearing in mind i was maxing out at squats damn near everyday so exhaustion or under recovery doesn't play a factor here)

Only problem is a friend of mine (who is a powerlifter and a GP) told me that long term use of huperzine A can lead to decreased levels of acetylcholine in the long run. and offered to show me some studies. I'm sure if you're interested you could dig something up on google.

So is it effective? fuck yeah. would i recommend it? fuck yeah. Is it something that you should dose regularly? probably, no.