View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012
The UnderBoss
Points: 653,475, Level: 100 Points: 653,475, Level: 100 Points: 653,475, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Johan has a brilliant futureJohan has a brilliant future
Johan has a brilliant futureJohan has a brilliant futureJohan has a brilliant future

Not much to cheer for from my side. One "success" I have had this year is that I have finally relearned how to maintain weight. For many years I was either in full bulk or full cutting mode, I completely got out of touch with what my body needs calorie wise. Now I feel I can eat pretty freely and maintain the weight I am at. The weight I am at is about 10kg heavier than I want to be, but it is a success that I don't swell to over 100kg the moment I stop counting kcal.

Otherwise I guess I am crawling closer to my goals. I haven't tried a 1rm squat for a while but sub max weights feel easier, I would guess my 1rm has gone up about 10kg ish over the year. Slow but always something. I can say about the same for my clean, haven't gone above 110kg a single time this year but weights around 105kg feels more solid.

My snatch is down the drain, the weight feels light as shit but I have trouble catching and stabilizing anything above 70kg. I know the weakness is my thoracic spine flexibility so I just need to get serious with that.

Bench I didn't end up working much on. I got my close grip 1rm back up to 145kg which is just 5 kg shy from my all time best. I think I can hit 140 kg with close grip pretty much anytime now just from the overhead work I am doing.

Deadlift I have been struggling with a lot this year. I have trained it consistently but I still have trouble with 200kg (all time best is 225kg). I am not sure why I am lagging so much, but my form is completely different now compared to when I pulled 225kg.