Thread: Phils 2013 log.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013
NarkSide Nympho
Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future
RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post
What exercises did you do?

Man... I have to say, I REALLY enjoy your log. It has so much functional variety.
Thanks man, means a lot coming from someone of your caliber. I try to mix it up as much as i can. I figure if your body can move that way... why not train it in that way. try to be as strong as possible in every plane of motion.

We just did a lot of cleans and snatches (barbell and KB) Then some tri planar KettleBell stuff. which if you haven't tried... TRY!!! brings a new dimension to kettle bell training and is really quite difficult, even with lighter kettle bells. can get some nice little complexes with them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narkissos View Post

50 reps straight?
Yeah. it was brutal. Highly recommend it if you've been doing a lot of singles and low rep work. my legs were like balloons and man... the doms. good god the doms.