View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013
Catholic schoolgirl
Points: 6,807, Level: 57 Points: 6,807, Level: 57 Points: 6,807, Level: 57
Level up: 29%, 143 Points needed
Level up: 29% Level up: 29% Level up: 29%
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Fashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant futureFashionista has a brilliant future

somebody told me I was really bright and they respected my perspective on an issue that I was discussing passionately.

ppl outside of family find me combative (sp) so this kinda made my month

security guard at work, older dude who has been telling me occassionally that i am 'socool'. Its kind of a weird comment to me, its not, you're pretty, its not you dress well, etc. stopped by his desk today to exchange pleasantries and he was saying I always look so confident and poised and he likes my hair, andI'm so laid back and talk to everybbody..

His perspective is limited of course but it did remind me that that is something I really need to aim hard for again.

wasn't a good day but there were good moments :)