View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011
Successful NarkSide Client
Points: 37,432, Level: 100 Points: 37,432, Level: 100 Points: 37,432, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Starstruck has a brilliant future
Starstruck has a brilliant futureStarstruck has a brilliant futureStarstruck has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Starstruck
Default The Journey Begins!

OPERATION : BUILD!

Hey guys. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. My name is James and i'm 17 years old, 18 in october. I recently started weight training at the start of this year, and a few weeks into it - i sheduled a consultance with Corey which is nearly complete - I've seen great results considering i stuck to the diet and training routine rather well. This log is to record my progress and results for my clean bulking stage which will last until October. From then i will be cutting for 8 weeks at least.

The main goals of this stage of bulking is to ensure there is a minimal gain in fat mass, with a focus on lean muscle mass accumulation. This will be ensured with a suitable diet in place. At the moment my stats are around 82kg, 15-16% bodyfat. I'm going to more or less focusing on maintaining the bodyfat, and build up to at least 90kg before my cut.

This is going to be very tough, but nothing will stop me from completing my goals.

When i start this, i will post up my before stats. Thanks!
"I'm bloated, holding water, and can look a little puffy. I can have slight gyno, some acne, and at times rage and mood swings. But If you cant handle me when im bulking, you sure as hell don't deserve me when I'm shredded." Marylin Munbro

Last edited by Starstruck; 05-08-2011 at 10:08 PM.