Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Health & Fitness Discussion
> General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions
Connect with Facebook

General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions Hey.. are you new to the health & fitness lifestyle? Then this sub-forum is for you. Inside is a slew of pertinent tips and explanations to speed you on your way. Enjoy! The forum has been dedicated to the memory of a now deceased friend of the NarkSide: David "Mavsluva" Lowe. He was an inspiration for many of us here in the community. This forum serves to continue the work which David started: To unite the Spirit, Mind, and Body... in the pursuit of the improvement of self. R.I.P. David. We love you man. You'll always be with us.

Old 11-09-2011
Former Co-Admin. Cherished friend. RIP
Points: 191,589, Level: 100 Points: 191,589, Level: 100 Points: 191,589, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

t-gunz has a brilliant future
t-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to t-gunz
Question advice on cut or lean bulk

some of you know ive had a mahor hard time cutting to the point where im getting over dieting and training in gerenal

should i just keep attempting to cut ( use what ever motivattion i got )

or do a lean bulk and keep the bf% i am at?

excuse the facials sun was in my eyes plus i just woke up lol

motivation pictures client/moderator : Bobby Stealz:http://www.getnarked.net/forum/album.php?albumid=9
-if this doesn't get you motivated nothing will

New Members threads of interest:http://www.getnarked.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4965
-includes dieting, training, injury
-articles by narkside staff
Old 11-09-2011
Former NarkSide Client
Points: 42,690, Level: 100 Points: 42,690, Level: 100 Points: 42,690, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

girlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant future
girlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant futuregirlf has a brilliant future

When was the last time you had a complete break from training, (4 - 5 days off)

What are you learning from this failure?. I mean you know what your aim is, but what you are doing is not getting you there its time to try something different.

I have no qualifications in training (as you can tell from my log, I'm still working on myself) but I am an expert at failing, it has taught me that you can not give up

When I fail at something, it isn't because its impossible, its because of incorrect knowledge, incorrectly application or aiming for the wrong goal at the wrong time.
I allow myself to be confused and frustrated for a day maximum then I research the fuck out of the subject.

Its time to really examine what you are doing, contact the experts (Corey!) and don't give up on goal.

P.S.
Nice physique (wolf whistles) and nice squint lol + those boxers look like a ben & jerry's pack. very nice lol (no dirty jokes pls lol)

Last edited by girlf; 11-09-2011 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-09-2011
Catholic schoolgirl
Points: 7,691, Level: 61 Points: 7,691, Level: 61 Points: 7,691, Level: 61
Level up: 47%, 159 Points needed
Level up: 47% Level up: 47% Level up: 47%
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Problem Child is a name known to allProblem Child is a name known to allProblem Child is a name known to allProblem Child is a name known to allProblem Child is a name known to allProblem Child is a name known to all

Looking good Gunz!!! nice boxers too. lol. Forget the bodyfat % thing and ask yourself are you as lean and ripped as you would like to be, or if you are as pumped as you would like to be. Depending on which u've got the direction you shud take. To me your at at stage you can do either comfortably. But i say try lean bulk once u manage it properly.

But i ian't know nothing that just my feeling.
Old 11-09-2011
NarkSide Nympho
Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future
RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future

i would say go for a bulk. you've been cutting for a seriously long time. give your self a change of pace. looking good bro.
Old 11-09-2011
Catholic schoolgirl
Points: 7,533, Level: 60 Points: 7,533, Level: 60 Points: 7,533, Level: 60
Level up: 92%, 17 Points needed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

EPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant futureEPIC has a brilliant future

I would say bulk slowly. Do it right. Set long term goals, and some short term goals to keep you going. Make them realistic and make it happen!
Old 11-10-2011
Points: 191,589, Level: 100 Points: 191,589, Level: 100 Points: 191,589, Level: 100

t-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant futuret-gunz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlf View Post
When was the last time you had a complete break from training, (4 - 5 days off)
plenty ive been on and off training but over my sickness now

Quote:
What are you learning from this failure?. I mean you know what your aim is, but what you are doing is not getting you there its time to try something different.
nothing to be honest i have been trying to cut for last 2 years. just doesnt seem to happen. i gotta be doing something wrong

Quote:
I have no qualifications in training (as you can tell from my log, I'm still working on myself) but I am an expert at failing, it has taught me that you can not give up

When I fail at something, it isn't because its impossible, its because of incorrect knowledge, incorrectly application or aiming for the wrong goal at the wrong time.
I allow myself to be confused and frustrated for a day maximum then I research the fuck out of the subject.

Its time to really examine what you are doing, contact the experts (Corey!) and don't give up on goal.
i wouldnt say im giving up but im really not motivated in the goal of cutting anymore.

ill think about it over weekend and either way will start a log so you guys can follow if you like

Quote:
P.S.
Nice physique (wolf whistles) and nice squint lol + those boxers look like a ben & jerry's pack. very nice lol (no dirty jokes pls lol)
lol thanks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Problem Child View Post
Looking good Gunz!!! nice boxers too. lol. Forget the bodyfat % thing and ask yourself are you as lean and ripped as you would like to be, or if you are as pumped as you would like to be. Depending on which u've got the direction you shud take. To me your at at stage you can do either comfortably. But i say try lean bulk once u manage it properly.

But i ian't know nothing that just my feeling.
i would of changed to nice underpants but i just woke up lol

no i would like to be a lot leaner but i think adding mass will make me feel a little better??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhinoBalls View Post
i would say go for a bulk. you've been cutting for a seriously long time. give your self a change of pace. looking good bro.
chance of pace is what i might need balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPIC View Post
I would say bulk slowly. Do it right. Set long term goals, and some short term goals to keep you going. Make them realistic and make it happen!

good idea with the goals. the main goal is to have a simple diet to stick to that fills me up

sort term = no real short term goals i can think of. maybe bring up chest in few months?

long term= had idea of lean mass so no added BF% till august. so therefore add some lean muscle in that time. then maybe do a cut.

still working on goals no doubt

motivation pictures client/moderator : Bobby Stealz:http://www.getnarked.net/forum/album.php?albumid=9

New Members threads of interest:http://www.getnarked.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4965
Old 11-10-2011

ill get it sorted this weekend and get the ball rolling very soon

keep ya posted. and thanks for chiming in guys and girl :)

Old 11-10-2011
The UnderBoss
Points: 924,233, Level: 100 Points: 924,233, Level: 100 Points: 924,233, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

Booz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant future
Booz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant futureBooz has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Booz

your looking good there T...............
yeah go for a lean bulk but imo dont think your gonna stay the same bodyfat.....unless you are bang on your diet for your weight bf and the rest then you will put the digits up lol.............
give your system a rest and whack sum much needed calories into it............

From Fat to Fit Getnarked.net:

For all your Fitness needs
I may be fat, but I dont wanna be skinny.
Old 11-11-2011

thanks guys

decided it will be a strict lean bulk.

5 days a week training. might start a log here to keep track of everything

Old 11-11-2011
The UnderBoss
Points: 653,475, Level: 100 Points: 653,475, Level: 100 Points: 653,475, Level: 100
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Johan has a brilliant futureJohan has a brilliant future
Johan has a brilliant futureJohan has a brilliant futureJohan has a brilliant future

Id say take a few days diet break and then continue. You wont be satisfied if you dont get cut since that is what you really want. If you lean bulk now, in a month or two you will get the urge to cut again. Dont make the same misstake as me and flip flopping between goals and achieving nothng. I have wasted years on that spinning my wheels. You are DAMN close to getting proper cut. Just a few more kg. Go for it mate! But first a break so you can relax a bit. Set your mind straight. But not more than two weeks tops.