Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Health & Fitness Discussion
> Fat-loss tips - Diet & Supplement Questions
Connect with Facebook

Fat-loss tips - Diet & Supplement Questions Atkins? South Beach? Carbs? Kcals? Creatine? Protein? What? er? ARRRG! Got a diet or Supplement question? Get help with it here!!!

Old 05-14-2014
NarkSide Virgin
Points: 1,778, Level: 25 Points: 1,778, Level: 25 Points: 1,778, Level: 25
Level up: 78%, 22 Points needed
Level up: 78% Level up: 78% Level up: 78%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

angelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud ofangelicagapit has much to be proud of
Default Fitspiration

These days, healthy living is not only a necessity, it is a trend. Itís great that people are finally looking into their health. Unfortunately, this trend also caused the sudden rise of different kinds of diets that seem to work at firstÖ but all in the wrong ways. These are practices that make you think youíre treating your body right, when eventually youíll lose energy or youíll gain the weight back again after a few months.

I have been a certified health coach since April 2014, and it would be selfish of me not to share my knowledge and experience of living a healthy, active lifestyle. The purpose of this blog is to share with you the most trusted and proper way of getting fit and healthy, whether you need to lose weight, gain weight, or simply manage your weight and boost up your energy. People also need to know that itís not only exercise when getting fit. It is actually 80% nutrition and 20% exercise.

This is not a diet, it is a change of lifestyle.

How awesome would it be to feel good and look good, right?

Guys, if you ever find the time, check out my newest blog
http://fitspirationcoach.tumblr.com/

Coach Angelica
Old 06-20-2014
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4 Points: 250, Level: 4
Level up: 50%, 50 Points needed
Level up: 50% Level up: 50% Level up: 50%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

003 is on a distinguished road

I agree that it's no just a diet. If one wants to be really healthy, there has to be radical and drastic lifestyle change. And she shouldn't just be inspired of losing weight just because she would look better and prettier. Instead she should strive for it because of health and not of aesthetic concern. Looking good is just a bonus of being healthy. So if one wants to look good, she should be healthy first. A good physical appearance is a side effect of a healthy genes, healthy lifestyle and a healthy body.
Old 11-29-2015
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 410, Level: 8 Points: 410, Level: 8 Points: 410, Level: 8
Level up: 20%, 40 Points needed
Level up: 20% Level up: 20% Level up: 20%

KimmyMarkks is on a distinguished road

I also agree. I think there are a lot of fad diets and miracle weight loss pills out there that people hope will help them get healthy. Last year I changed my lifestyle through eating good whole foods and starting to exercise. I feel 100% better and see drastic results.
Before this I used to eat bad foods and go to the gym for hours and not understand why I wasn't seeing any results. It was because my diet was full of fake packaged foods and my exercise routine was stagnant. I love that you mention the fact being healthy is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise.
Old 11-29-2015
Sr. Fornicator
Points: 746, Level: 14 Points: 746, Level: 14 Points: 746, Level: 14
Level up: 92%, 4 Points needed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%

Susan is on a distinguished road

I have always told people that it is not a diet. It is a lifestyle change. You have to change your ways in a way that you can live with it long term. Diets are only short term and as a result so is the weight less that goes along with it. You have to make changes that you can live with on a daily basis. You have to be satisfied or you won't stick with it. You don't have to make the changes all at once but every little changes is another step towards a happier and healthier you. Find what works best for you and stick with it.
Old 03-04-2016
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 3,919, Level: 41 Points: 3,919, Level: 41 Points: 3,919, Level: 41
Level up: 80%, 31 Points needed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

GemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud of

You are right - any kind of fitness and weight loss regime has to be able to be kept up in the long term rather than just being something that will be done for a short while and then forgotten about, as that is how the weight ends up being piled back on again. I always try to make small changes that I can take into the long term, and this means that I have kept off the weight that I have lost, and I know that it won't be going back on again.
Old 03-12-2016
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 183, Level: 3 Points: 183, Level: 3 Points: 183, Level: 3
Level up: 66%, 17 Points needed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%

missiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant future

Thank you for sharing your blog with us and your expertise as well! I look forward to hearing from you again. I will definitely check out your blog since I'm certain it could provide me with lots of information about exercising and nutrition as well.

And like the others, I do commend your thoughts on the subject. That it is not merely just a diet, it's a lifestyle change. For a while, I had tried cutting back on so much calories that I became inefficient and unenergised. It took me some time before I realised how important it is to eat healthier and not starve yourself.