Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
VIP/Client Showcase & Inquiries
> Narkissos's (Paid) Diet & Training Services
Connect with Facebook

Narkissos's (Paid) Diet & Training Services Need a customized diet or training routine? Need a contest prep consultant? Need a choreographer for your posing routine? Well hire Nark! Sponsored by: Apollo Fitness Barbados.

Old 03-30-2009
Owner | Administrator
Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 71%
Activity: 71% Activity: 71% Activity: 71%

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Default Working with Narkissos: "What do I get?"

"What do I get?" Part 1

This question gets directed to me with every new consult... so I thought I'd compile a thread which addresses it in detail.

Furthermore, I thought it'd be cool to explain the whole process of working with me from start to finish.

So... here goes.

"Hi... I'm Corey."

"Hi Corey"

"I get people into the best shape of their lives"

**collective cheer**

Step one: The application

New applicants are expected to inquire via PM, or through starting a thread here in this forum: http://www.getnarked.net/forum/index.php?board=48.0

If slots are open, as indicated by my reply, we move on to the next step.

Step two: The questionnaire and interview(s).

Too many consultants, both online and one-on-one, deliver generic work-out and diet templates. This is the primary reason you'd see clients working out from month to month and year to year without seeing any results.

Too many consultants seek to milk clients for money.

I believe in high turnovers.

In any other business, this'd be a negative... but not in fitness.

I like to get people in shape as quickly as possible... that way, should they be satisfied, they can refer others back to me... thus maintaining the cycle. :)

For this to happen, I need to get as much info from 'em in the beginning stages. I also need to get a constant flow of info from 'em from week to week. That's another story though... I'll address that later in this write-up.

Right.. where was I?

Yes...info.

To get the required info, I firstly have new clients fill out a questionnaire. This questionnaire can be acquired by sending an email to: nark @ getnarked .net (no spaces)

Using the information gleaned from the questionnaire as a base, I interview the applicant to glean even more information.

I also have the applicant keep a food log for that week of interviews... This is to allow me to see their normative eating habits, including how they snack, how they respond to stress etc.

After this week, we move on to the next step.

To request the questionnaire, send an email to nark @ getnarked .net (without the spaces).

Step Three:
Pictures!

I'm good at what I do, but I do need constant visual references.

Before I can start customizing anything, I need at least that initial visual reference.

So, for this step, I have clients take a minimum of 4 full-length photos.

In these photos, applicants are required to present themselves in clothing which would not impede my view of their physiques (including problem areas).

I require two profile views, as well as one view of the front, and one facing to the rear.

Applicants are encouraged to stand as they normally would.

This is to allow me to assess their normal posture (et. al.)

From this point, I'm ready to customize their regime.

All that's left to be done is:

Step four: Choosing a plan option, and submitting payment

Plans and pricing can be found here: http://www.getnarked.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18012

After an applicant has decided on, and indicated, a plan... I supply my payment information.

Payment is accepted via Western Union or Bank wire solely.

Post-payment, the applicant is required to email all the relevant information required for receipt.

Post-receipt, the applicant's account is changed to a VIP account, a thread is started on said applicant's behalf in the VIP forum, and said applicant's customized template is emailed to him/her.

So starts our journey.

-CNS

Got a question for me? Ask --> Here!

DISGUSTING ass-kicking conditioning workouts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Old 03-30-2009
Owner | Administrator
Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Default Working with Narkissos: "What do I get?" Part 2

"...ok, ok... So what DO I get?"

Let's refer to the services and pricing list once more: http://www.getnarked.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18012

Services offered:

• 1 month Diet Consultation: $75 USD*** (Customized Diet Template + Supplementation Template; VIP forum access and feedback for 4 weeks; Phone calls where necessary)
NB: No template updates during this 4 week period. You get one template solely.

• 1 month Training Consultation: $75 USD*** (Customized Template VIP forum access and feedback for 4 weeks; Phone calls where necessary)
NB: No template updates during this 4 week period. You get one template solely.

• Basic Consultation: One-off consultation: 4 week diet, supplementation & training cycle template
-This is the combination of the two services I once offered individually: customized diet w/ portion size, meal-combination example and sample diet, customized training. Training and Diet are combined in this one template... and to sweeten the deal, I customize your supplement use for the next weeks as well.

-Additionally VIP forum access and feedback is a given.

Please note... this is only for 4 weeks. When that time is up... you either re-new or have your service terminated.

Price for this service: $125 USD

• Full Consultation: diet + training + supplementation template + VIP forum access + VIP feedback; for three months
-Like it says: I customize EVERY step of your training, eating, supplementation (et. al.) for 3 months.

-You get a customized diet (laid out in phases), customized training (also laid out in phases), as well as a customized supplement approach (based on your requirements and previous experiences etc.)

-You get full VIP feedback and access for 3 months.

**AND YOU GET SAVINGS!**

-This service costs a one-time fee of $300... that's equivalent to $100/month.

-But, you get more for your $100/month than you did for $125 per month with the preceding service.

It's a win-win situation.

• Contest Prep Consultation: diet + training + supplementation template + VIP forum access + VIP feedback; three months.
-This is a beast of a totally different and vicious nature. Applicants interested in information about this service should PM me without delay. It's all-inclusive, and totally hands-on... but brutal. So... Hit me with a PM for further info.

Old 03-29-2016
Owner | Administrator

updated