Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
The Water Cooler
> Cars, Bikes, Trucks... And things that ZOOM
Connect with Facebook

Cars, Bikes, Trucks... And things that ZOOM The forum has been dedicated to the memory of a now-deceased friend of the NarkSide: Tom "t-gunz" Kojec. He was an amazing guy with a great sense of humour. He loved bikes, off-roading, and fast cars... and we loved him. R.I.P. Tommy. You'll always be with us.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator
Points: 91,068, Level: 100 Points: 91,068, Level: 100 Points: 91,068, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

CBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant future
CBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to CBGB Send a message via Yahoo to CBGB
Default My collection

I'm kind of a car nut. I've made my entire living from the automobile world and don't anticipate any change in that. I figured I would create a thread showing off my collection. It's ever changing, and I don't have pictures on this pc of everything I own, so I will update this as I buy and sell vehicles.

I also maintain a fleet of vintage vehicles for a close friend of mine. The gentleman that owns the cars that I maintain cannot drive them all on a regular basis, so I am also tasked with driving them on a regular basis. I'll post them from time to time too.
Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator
Points: 91,068, Level: 100 Points: 91,068, Level: 100 Points: 91,068, Level: 100

CBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant future
CBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant future

My 1969 Ford F100. This is a restoration in progress. It's an original 390ci big block truck. Soon to be my daily driver.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator

This is my 1965 Ford Thunderbird. Another restoration in progress. Also another original 390ci big block vehicle. This girl is fast.
I purchased this to restore for my Mother. But, unfortunately she passed before I could finish her. Now, my wife will be driving her.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator

This is a 1929 Ford Model A. I just finished the engine on this one. She has a 350hp 350sbc engine in her now. A very fun car to drive.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator

This 1956 Chevy truck belongs to my friend and is maintained by me. It has been completely restored and updated with a 350+hp 350sbc.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator

The chevy truck in front is one that I restored this summer for a friend. I'll post more of her later.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator

This is my latest find. I bought this to restore and sell, but am having a little too much fun with it. She'll probably stick around for a while.
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S, with the original Olds 350 Rocket engine in her.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator

My wife in the 1931 Model A.
This is one that I maintain. It has been converted to a Ford 289ci/Ford Automatic trans car. I installed air conditioning in it the day prior to this picture being taken.

Old 08-12-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator

This is my latest bike purchase. I just returned from a cross country trip to Mexico on her. 2800 miles in eight days.

Old 08-13-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator