Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
The Water Cooler
> Ca$h, Entrepreneurship, & Shit Like that
Connect with Facebook

Ca$h, Entrepreneurship, & Shit Like that Worried about the Economy and your job security? Need help budgeting for fitness? Starting a business? Planning a trip? Job-hunting? Building that home or home-gym? Building that Resume? Investing?! Check in *here* for Opinions and Feedback! Money Matters: From Business to Recreation!!!

Old 12-04-2010
Owner | Administrator
Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 71%
Activity: 71% Activity: 71% Activity: 71%

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Default NarkSide Charity Calendar

What's the likelihood that we could start and finish that in time at this point?

Sunset?

This one's practically selling itself right now: http://www.raven24.com/

Would it even be viable to start working on it now, seeing that the females' pics are still coming in?

Got a question for me? Ask --> Here!

DISGUSTING ass-kicking conditioning workouts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Old 12-04-2010
NarkSide's Ultimate PostWhore
Points: 337,339, Level: 100 Points: 337,339, Level: 100 Points: 337,339, Level: 100
Activity: 58%
Activity: 58% Activity: 58% Activity: 58%

StrawberrySun has a brilliant future
StrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant future

Doesn't make sense to start it now. It's too close to the end of the year to get it finished in time.

Also, in terms of images, do you want to use the images as they are, or would you actually like them to be shot properly and have a consistent design? Poses, etc. can vary, but if everyone can try to have the same background, either plain white or plain black so we can design further on it. I do like the variations of different locations and stuff like that, but we still want it have a clean finish. Just a thought.

Will you have one for males and one for females, or just one calendar?

What size are you looking at? Is it a desk calendar or a wall calendar?
Old 12-08-2010
Owner | Administrator
Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100 Points: 12,360,232, Level: 100
Activity: 71%
Activity: 71% Activity: 71% Activity: 71%

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberrySun View Post
Doesn't make sense to start it now. It's too close to the end of the year to get it finished in time.
Bleh... ok.

Quote:
Also, in terms of images, do you want to use the images as they are, or would you actually like them to be shot properly and have a consistent design? Poses, etc. can vary, but if everyone can try to have the same background, either plain white or plain black so we can design further on it. I do like the variations of different locations and stuff like that, but we still want it have a clean finish. Just a thought.
To be honest, I wanted to use the images as they were.

I'm not sure how we coordinate to shoot participants from all over the world, as the people who submitted pics for the albums were rather random.

Additionally, it was difficult enough to get 'em to submit pics in the 1st place. Dunno how I would go about getting 'em to do it another time around.

Quote:
Will you have one for males and one for females, or just one calendar?
Was thinking of two calendars, as straight men really don't fancy looking at other straight men.

Quote:
What size are you looking at? Is it a desk calendar or a wall calendar?
Thought a desk calendar would be cool.

Got a question for me? Ask --> Here!

DISGUSTING ass-kicking conditioning workouts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Old 12-08-2010
NarkSide's Ultimate PostWhore
Points: 337,339, Level: 100 Points: 337,339, Level: 100 Points: 337,339, Level: 100
Activity: 58%
Activity: 58% Activity: 58% Activity: 58%

StrawberrySun has a brilliant future
StrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant futureStrawberrySun has a brilliant future

Ok.

Well, once you've selected the 12 photos that you wish to use for each calendar, let me know and send me all the hi-res files and well make that the first project for next year.