Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Articles
> Articles > Diet and Nutrition Articles
Connect with Facebook

Article Tools Search this Article Display Modes
Old
Respected Member
Points: 391,303, Level: 100 Points: 391,303, Level: 100 Points: 391,303, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
greeniz515 has a brilliant future
greeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant futuregreeniz515 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to greeniz515 Send a message via Yahoo to greeniz515
Default Kourtney Kardashian's Bikini Body
by greeniz515 04-22-2010, 05:57 AM

I will refrain from throwing in my two cents on this one:

Kourtney Kardashian has been hard at work getting her body back into bikini shape since having her son Mason Dash Disick. But the new mom didn't have hours to devote to diet and exercise, so she developed a simple system that works for her busy lifestyle. Check out five simple moves that resulted in big changes for Kourtney from her exclusive interview with Life & Style, then pick up the latest issues for more on her weight-loss secrets.

1. Start Small
"I used to always get a chai latte from Starbucks, but I just switched to one espresso shot," Kourtney tells Life & Style. Simply swapping 16 ounces of latte for an espresso saves 235 calories! "I'm allowing myself one serving of caffeine while breastfeeding [baby Mason], and the latte was really all sugar and milk," said Kourtney, who also cuts out other unnecessary calories, like those from juice and dehydrated fruits. "I was eating a lot of dried fruit, and I didn't realize how much sugar that added. And now I'll eat raw almonds instead of salted ones."

2. Know What Works Best for Your Body
Kourtney likes the few extra pounds she gained in her bottom while pregnant -- so she's found exercises that will help her keep her booty, but tone and lift it. "I want to try to do squats -- stuff that will keep the booty up there," she said about the classic power move that helps lift, tone and define the legs, quads, hamstrings and glutes.

3. Find a Sport You Love -- And Run With It

"I'm big on running -- just putting on my iPod Shuffle and going for a run by my house," said Kourtney, who also uses the treadmill or elliptical at her mom's house. Nutritionist Oz Garcia says choosing an enjoyable activity is half the battle. "You'll be having fun and losing weight at the same time."

4. Pairing Up Makes A Workout Twice As Fun
I've been jogging on the beach a little with Khlo," Kourtney says about her younger sister. "At home, Kim and I were going to workout classes." Having or finding an exercise partner who shares the same fitness goals increases your motivation, said Garcia.

5. Keep Your Body Guessing
"I started doing weight-training to shock my body into doing something I'm not really used to -- and I've noticed a difference already," Kourtney tells Life & Style. Garcia said it's smart: "If you keep the same routine when training your muscles, you probably won't see growth or a major difference in your body." A good rule of thumb: Switch up your regimen every six to eight weeks.

Kourtney's sisters Kim and Khlo also work hard for their famous figures. Find our how Khlo Kardashian shed 10 pounds in 10 days, or click the gallery below to find out how to get Kim Kardashian's sexy curves.
Total Comments 10

Comments

Old 04-24-2010
NarkSide's Ultimate PostWhore
Points: 232,640, Level: 100 Points: 232,640, Level: 100 Points: 232,640, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Kuntao Warrior has a brilliant future
Kuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada View Post
Probably junk.

All I can tell is she must be of Armenian origin.
Yeah, she is. One of the better looking Armenian women too. She is a damn black eye on the community.

Boozies Daddy!!!