Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Members' Personal Area
> Members' Logs, Pictures, & Videos
Connect with Facebook

Members' Logs, Pictures, & Videos Keep Track of your progress here :D

Old 03-21-2015
Owner | Administrator
Points: 10,653,704, Level: 100 Points: 10,653,704, Level: 100 Points: 10,653,704, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibzy View Post
100 side leg raises ( each side)
100 back leg raises "
3 sets 1 min mountain climbers ( ok really 6 sets at 30-35 secs each)
3 sets 30 sec bear crawls ( my krypton item but no today)
3 sets flat leg sit ups until muscle fatigue (30, 16, 20)
3 sets kneeling push ups until muscle fatigue ( 20, 15, 17)

I know I overdid carbs today, had free breakfast, all sandwiches, the filling was spread, couldn't lick it off in meeting without seeming weirder than usual, 1 egg and coconut water
Nothing until 5:20 then double burger( took off one of the buns)
1 beer ( deputy...that's light right?)
Onto 1/2 cup broth...someone ate the pork out de soup!

I really did til fatigue today, I even went back to the push ups to check that it was absolute muscle fatigue!
The diet's a work in progress... I know. So, no crucifixion here :)

Everything else seems pretty decent. :)

Keep it up :)

Got a question for me? Ask --> Here!

DISGUSTING ass-kicking conditioning workouts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Old 03-24-2015
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 1,608, Level: 24 Points: 1,608, Level: 24 Points: 1,608, Level: 24
Level up: 8%, 92 Points needed
Level up: 8% Level up: 8% Level up: 8%
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Gibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to behold

Update on Friday: add the 3 sets of 10 shoulder presses w/ resistance band

Diet: Saturday, didn't take notes completely forgotten but I was sticking to template, wait hold on, mushroom sweet pepper cabbage 4 oz lean ground beef and okra stir fry. Mocha protein shake made w/ coconut water no milk, and coconut oil ( 1 tsp) for deliciousness. Also was my cheat meal day ( 2x 400 cal meals) and I COMPLETELY FORGOT so I don't feel bad about Friday's fee sandwiches anymore, I was good on Saturday

Sunday : sweet potato and cornflour pancake made w/ protein powder and splash of Kefir. Li'l dry, but not bad, done in coconut oil using proportions allowed
Mocha shake with protein powder no milk.
1/2 Sweet potato and no protein...was hungry
Shrimp cabbage and veg stir fry no starch
1/2 grapefruit was hungry

Taking all supplements as directed but flaxseed oil...still don't have it

Sunday 1st day phase 2 of template as directed

10 sets shoulder press 10 reps
10 sets kneeling push ups 10 reps
5 sets bench dips 10 reps...yeah yeah I know it was til muscle fatigue but if it adds to my case...it hurt, oh and left wrist is weaker than right, ached a little on last 2 sets. Ent for 13 last set, that was fatigue.

Monday: 10 sets Bulgarian Split Squats 10 reps
10 sets plyo squats 8 reps
5 sets straight leg raises 10 reps

Diet: Sliced Swet potato reheated in butter single portion with equivalent 2 rashers of bacon
Frappe cappuccino no sugar with added 11/2 scoop protein powder
1/2 cup basmati with shrimp cabbage christophene stir fry
Soup mostly liquid with one piece of chicken wing ( left skin) sweet potato, pumpkin about 1/2 cup solids
Coffee w/ milk and 1.5 tsp sugar
Still hungry...may pelt low fat pepper jack in belly with one small piece of Ryvita.

Notes: tendon in left knee still sore, esp after squats
Left ankle not a fan of Bulgarians
Left side balance worse than right.
Calves got disciplininginginging with Bulgarians.
Old 03-24-2015
Jr. Fornicator

Gibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to beholdGibzy is a splendid one to behold

Tuesday: Cardio day walked and jogged barefoot on beach for 1 hour.

Notes: knee still sore but not an obstacle, feel it most coming downstairs, could be aggravated by heels.
Ankle started up, left side, similar soreness to when injured, like a pulled sinew attaching at front of foot.
Jogged longer and further than before.
Glutes and calves feeling Monday's workout, soreness (not stiff though, stretching though calves begin to lock up during run)started less than 18 hrs after.
Surprisingly, arms and chest soreness hasn't kicked in...those were a lot of reps and the last 3 of each set broke me each time with that?
Little joint achyness in shoulders, not obstructive but only residual feelings.

Diet
Meal 1: 2 eggs boiled
Meal 2: cappuccino frappe with protein powder 1.5 scoops no sugar
Meal:3 Greek salad with grilled chicken breast and balsamic olive oil vinaigrette
Meal 4: broccoli soup( literally broccoli, water salt blend with splash olive oil and black pepper) with real bacon bits

Physically tired, mentally fine. Tomorrow is PT and upper body, mercy? not likely
Old 03-28-2015
VIP Member
Points: 11,563, Level: 74 Points: 11,563, Level: 74 Points: 11,563, Level: 74
Level up: 38%, 187 Points needed
Level up: 38% Level up: 38% Level up: 38%
Activity: 14%
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Vicks is a splendid one to beholdVicks is a splendid one to beholdVicks is a splendid one to beholdVicks is a splendid one to beholdVicks is a splendid one to beholdVicks is a splendid one to behold

Good stuff Ayesha! Keep working on it, its a process to get to a healthier lifestyle! Enjoying reading your logs. Keep it up :) :)
Old 03-30-2015
Jr. Fornicator

I really suck at keeping a food log. But I am more than less following the diet programme. So Wednesday had a protein shake with some seamoss in it..that thing is FULL of carbs in the form of sugars, so I split it over two meals to keep in line. Crazy how many calories you're drinking without realizing it.
PT that day so Corey knows better than me what I did. I know it included them sexy burpies of death. And I'm sure I discovered a new muscle.

Thursday was rest day- soaked in Hot Pot. Please lord keep Bim's beaches free.

Friday was SUPPOSED to be cardio...well that get fail cuz I had to work that evening, does an hour and 10 minute show running all over a stage and remembering lines count?
Diet: wage slavery made me eat late. After the eggs and some bacon I didn't eat until my kale Moringa and other green stuff shake from Nark. For dinner another shake included...bacon and beer in a diet plan, I smell success

Saturday - absolute rest
Diet:
1. Something I know I ate something I can't remember
2protein shake with hemp milk, coffee and coconut oil
3Big ass burger remove one bun and murdered the rest, was starving. Snuck in like 5 fries
4. Guinness ( what? it was a show night).

Sunday
100 shoulder presses with moderate resistance band
100 kneeling push ups
60 bunch dips ( that fatigue thing I ain know bout...so I did 10 reps and an extra set)

Diet:1 plantain and bacon
2: steak and stir fry of sweet pepper, christophene and scanty onion with a bit of mashed yam. (yum)
3: da cocoa tea with sweet milk and coconut oil

Notes: Need someone to check my form on bench dips.
Little stronger with shoulder presses but from set 7 on really pushing to,get through
This time the push ups were harder than last time...don't know if I was doing them better or what.

Last edited by Gibzy; 03-30-2015 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 03-30-2015
VIP Member
Points: 20,907, Level: 99 Points: 20,907, Level: 99 Points: 20,907, Level: 99
Level up: 82%, 93 Points needed
Level up: 82% Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Activity: 85%
Activity: 85% Activity: 85% Activity: 85%

lawless8723 has a brilliant future
lawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant futurelawless8723 has a brilliant future

Gatdamn ... I feel the gains coming... Keep at it... Logging becomes s second nature pretty fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2015
Jr. Fornicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicks View Post
Good stuff Ayesha! Keep working on it, its a process to get to a healthier lifestyle! Enjoying reading your logs. Keep it up :) :)
Thanks. Appreciate it!
Old 03-30-2015
Jr. Fornicator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless8723 View Post
Gatdamn ... I feel the gains coming... Keep at it... Logging becomes s second nature pretty fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I swear y'all peeping. I was so going to slag off tonight...but I didn't. Thanks for the support.
Old 03-30-2015
Jr. Fornicator

Meals:
1: 2 eggs bacon
2: grilled veggie wrap with ham...tore off a but of wrap ( whole wheat and split pea)
3: mixed nuts ( bout 360 calories)
4: coffee

10 sets 10 Bulgarian split squats
10 sets 8 rep plyo squats
10 sets 10 straight leg raises ( went back to read, realised it was only 5 sets...oh well)

Notes: I feel like crap. I'm sneezing, I'm achy, I'm bloated, I'm cranky I got swollen breast tissue and I'm chilly. Hiiii PMS. Going to work as long as I can before it drains me.
Old 04-05-2015
Jr. Fornicator

Default April so far

Did PT on Wednesday so let Corey fill in that workout.
Meals: hardly remember but I had a berry shake post workout

April 2nd
Don't remember meals, but controlling portions and eating the combinations of proteins and carbs as directed. Oh and there was steak and stir fried cabbage in there, mmmm steak.

Cardio: beach jog, did full 2 lengths of the beach at a jog and walked 1/2 each for warm up and cool down. Longest I've ever jogged ( don't mind people pass me like a full bus up and down...I kept my pitiful jog going and I'm proud!)

April 3rd
Meal 1: Cherry yoghurt with protein powder ( eew)
Meal 2: Bacon and cheesy yoghurt scrambled eggs
Rum and water
Meal 3: Guinness

Activity: I had a performance that night, this life ain easy.

April 4th
Meal 1: Greek yoghurt ( pre sweetened w/ honey and some sugar, about 270 calories, decent protein)
Meal 2: Broccoli sweet pepper onion beef stir fry
Meal 3: Guinness and
BBQ chicken thigh

Notes: I was soooooo hungry and I'd only eaten an hour before a good filling stir fry with steak cut up in it, I don't know what was going on. I had to have that chicken leg!

Activity: another show then
5 min plank challenge
1 min 15 secs
10 secs on arms
45 secs
6 secs on arms
30 secs
15 secs
100 squats
100 lunges
50 plyo squats
50 push ups

Notes: I used to only do forearm planks...those things hurt me so much this time. I went with beginner on the planks and push ups and plyo squats, my knee and ankle ( left) really not getting better still hurting. Went intermediate with lunges and body weights because I could push there, left lunge a challenge because of knee.