Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Members' Personal Area
> Members' Logs, Pictures, & Videos
Connect with Facebook

Members' Logs, Pictures, & Videos Keep Track of your progress here :D

Old 03-20-2014
NarkSide Nympho
Points: 31,443, Level: 100 Points: 31,443, Level: 100 Points: 31,443, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 96%
Activity: 96% Activity: 96% Activity: 96%

big_k has a brilliant future
big_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to big_k
Talking Big K's Path of Destruction - Let's get Cut for Summer

Prologue:

Alright, so it's time... no excuses no BS, just eating right, lifting heavy, running hard. We often find motivation in many points of our life, I was reminded my lacking by a girl and it re-ignited the fire from within. I am doing this purely for me, but basically a girl was gawking at this guy and his amazing body. It wasn't anything special and something I can surpass...but I haven't and it reminded me of my goals that I put on the back burner. It reminded me of Get Narked, it reminded me of a bunch of things.

Regardless I am happy with life, I am single now, I am going to move to Europe at the end of the summer, I am turning 29 in 2 months.

Why not be in the best shape of my life before all these changes? I tend to Yo-yo, I tend to over do things. I become OCD about anything I put my heart into, I Have trouble balancing. For example I won't be drinking, but then that makes me not want to party, which means I won't meet girls, all of this is OK but perhaps I can find some sort of balance?

Regardless, step one, I want to treat my temple right and I also want to be proud of my efforts. I am putting a mixture of emotions, and turning them into Rage in the mornings when I beat myself into a pulp. I wish I had some friends here in my city that shared this passion but instead I'll lean on my narklers here and most importantly on myself.

I am planning to cut weight, shed bodyfat, and retain muscle. I want to see my god damned abs already, I am worried how life will look like when I'm in Europe to re-stabilize but I'm here now and time to get my ass in gear.

I will primarily use the mirror as my guide and photos as progress.

Dec 2012

This was the beginning of March 2014, where I realized hey I'm not doing so bad even though I have been kind of aimless with my personal goal

This is my starting point
March 20th, 2014

I am not lifting in the morning, my fast started today. I am getting bloodwork done at 8am tomorrow morning to have a baseline, and I also have been breaking out really bad and am curious wtf is up perhaps a clue. Stay tuned.

I want to be accountable so please feel free to come in and talk shit, give advice or just say hi :)
Old 03-21-2014
Retired Staff Member - Successful Client
Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1 Points: 10, Level: 1
Level up: 19%, 40 Points needed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Bobbystealz is on a distinguished road
Bobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished road

Looks like you have made some progress from December to now. Let's get a little more aggressive. You have a decent body type bro. Get serious you could have a nice physique..
Old 03-21-2014

Bobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished roadBobbystealz is on a distinguished road

Definitely need to start at day one. Looks like I would start a depletion diet for next 8 weeks. Maybe stick to higher reps and 30 to 45 seconds between sets. Throw in some Hitt you'll be on your way.

I'll be watching and commenting so let's keep the log and your workouts Consistent.
Old 03-21-2014
NarkSide Nympho
Points: 31,443, Level: 100 Points: 31,443, Level: 100 Points: 31,443, Level: 100

big_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant futurebig_k has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Stealz View Post
Definitely need to start at day one. Looks like I would start a depletion diet for next 8 weeks. Maybe stick to higher reps and 30 to 45 seconds between sets. Throw in some Hitt you'll be on your way.

I'll be watching and commenting so let's keep the log and your workouts Consistent.
Depletion diet? You mean like low carb?
Old 03-21-2014

Like no carb except fibrous carbs except on carb up days.
Old 03-21-2014
NarkSide Nympho

Quote:

I'll be as consistent as can be. I'm going to go lift after work tonight. I will definitely start with higher reps. I've been working with 20 reps lately, and it's been murdering me.

Going to dial the diet in, I'm eating clean but I want to be sure I'm hitting the right calories. My ass and back are very sore from deadlifts and squats, so tonight I will be doing a chest workout, I'll post it once I'm done.
Old 03-21-2014
NarkSide Nympho

Quote:
Like no carb except fibrous carbs except on carb up days.
That's the plan bro, I thrive on lower carbs.
Old 03-21-2014

Yeah I read through your original log and seemed like you used alot of liquid diet.
Old 03-21-2014

Make sure your getting your good fats. What's your plan for for that fish oil?
Old 03-21-2014
NarkSide Nympho

Quote:
Yeah I read through your original log and seemed like you used alot of liquid diet.
When it comes to diet, I become incredibly lazy. My work rarely offers me a "lunch time" so I am constantly just ripping into my tupperware and gotta eat on the fly, I work roughly 8 to 10 hours Monday through Friday. 8am till 5pm, so quick and easy shit let's me jump right back to it.

I can't change it too much with the way I work here, but I think I need to change this. I read somewhere, "eat for taste" so perhaps I should take more time and cook some decent meals that I'll enjoy and look forward to... I actually like to cook but sometimes I become so lazy. I need to remove it from a definition of myself.

Quote:
Make sure your getting your good fats. What's your plan for for that fish oil?
Fish Oil, I got pills from Costco.... Although I used to get this highend liquid form that I'd take spoonfuls of. I am going to go shopping for groceries tonight and tomorrow and put together actual meal plans. No more of this cottage cheese + berries shit lol, that's how I became Princess K