Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Health & Fitness Discussion
> General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions
Connect with Facebook

General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions Hey.. are you new to the health & fitness lifestyle? Then this sub-forum is for you. Inside is a slew of pertinent tips and explanations to speed you on your way. Enjoy! The forum has been dedicated to the memory of a now deceased friend of the NarkSide: David "Mavsluva" Lowe. He was an inspiration for many of us here in the community. This forum serves to continue the work which David started: To unite the Spirit, Mind, and Body... in the pursuit of the improvement of self. R.I.P. David. We love you man. You'll always be with us.

Old 07-01-2014
NarkSide Nympho
Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100 Points: 71,494, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future
RhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant futureRhinoBalls has a brilliant future
Default Happiness hacks

Many people think having a big bicep will make you happy. But does it really? should exercise be used as a tool for health and happiness? can it be counter productive. if you miss a lift are you pissed off for the rest of the day. I fucking am.

Here's some hacks to help kill that negative thought process.

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/...ed-by-science/
Old 08-24-2014
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 5,052, Level: 48 Points: 5,052, Level: 48 Points: 5,052, Level: 48
Level up: 51%, 98 Points needed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

forextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant futureforextraspecialstuff has a brilliant future

Interesting. I never thought of it like this but have definitely seen my workouts be counterproductive because if I miss one--for work reasons or something that pops up that I couldn't have planned for--I will get so pissed off and feel guilty. I go to the gym to feel better and work off the stress from my job but not going is almost so stressful it's not worth it.
Old 08-26-2014
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 3,919, Level: 41 Points: 3,919, Level: 41 Points: 3,919, Level: 41
Level up: 80%, 31 Points needed
Level up: 80% Level up: 80% Level up: 80%
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%

GemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud ofGemmaRowlands has much to be proud of

I think people attribute their own happiness to a number of other things, and having control over their physical appearance can often be one of those things. And yes, when we do something "wrong" or miss something out, there is every chance that it might well make us feel rubbish, and as though we have somehow failed. But this is something that we need to work on, and we should try to think only of the ways we have triumphed; this will make us much happier in the long term.
Old 06-11-2015
NarkSide Virgin
Points: 238, Level: 4 Points: 238, Level: 4 Points: 238, Level: 4
Level up: 76%, 12 Points needed
Level up: 76% Level up: 76% Level up: 76%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

oraclemay is on a distinguished road

There are certain outside activities or things that make us happy, but that is by choice. However, I do believe that happiness comes from the inside. It is has to do with how we think and feel about ourselves more than anything else.