Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Health & Fitness Discussion
> General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions
Connect with Facebook

General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions Hey.. are you new to the health & fitness lifestyle? Then this sub-forum is for you. Inside is a slew of pertinent tips and explanations to speed you on your way. Enjoy! The forum has been dedicated to the memory of a now deceased friend of the NarkSide: David "Mavsluva" Lowe. He was an inspiration for many of us here in the community. This forum serves to continue the work which David started: To unite the Spirit, Mind, and Body... in the pursuit of the improvement of self. R.I.P. David. We love you man. You'll always be with us.

Old 02-28-2016
Sr. Fornicator
Points: 746, Level: 14 Points: 746, Level: 14 Points: 746, Level: 14
Level up: 92%, 4 Points needed
Level up: 92% Level up: 92% Level up: 92%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Susan is on a distinguished road

Congratulations. That is a huge accomplishment and something to be proud of. You can do anything if you set your mind to it. You will feel so much better without these habits controlling your life.
Old 03-14-2016
Jr. Fornicator
Points: 183, Level: 3 Points: 183, Level: 3 Points: 183, Level: 3
Level up: 66%, 17 Points needed
Level up: 66% Level up: 66% Level up: 66%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

missiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant futuremissiemouse has a brilliant future

My husband still hasn't quit smoking cigarettes up to now. He started in high school and he is in medicine school now and smokes about a pack or more a day. I'm extremely happy for you that you are able to combat this addiction! Whatever you're doing, keep it up!

My husband has tried vaping and quitting cold turkey. But both has failed to make him quit. Hmmm... Can you share your secrets? Lol. I think it's definitely a focused and motivated mind that can keep someone from smoking. However, it has to come from the person himself, the willingness to change which sadly, my husband hasn't had yet.
Old 03-17-2016
NarkSide Virgin
Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1 Points: 23, Level: 1
Level up: 45%, 27 Points needed
Level up: 45% Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

artyarson is on a distinguished road

I'm glad to read this. Some people have huge trouble with their nicotine addiction for almost the entire life. It seems to be impossible for them to go cold turkey or reduce the use to zero gradually. So, you're the one of the blessed who finally did it! Congrats.