Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Health & Fitness Discussion
> General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions
Connect with Facebook

General Health, Wellness, & Spirituality Questions Hey.. are you new to the health & fitness lifestyle? Then this sub-forum is for you. Inside is a slew of pertinent tips and explanations to speed you on your way. Enjoy! The forum has been dedicated to the memory of a now deceased friend of the NarkSide: David "Mavsluva" Lowe. He was an inspiration for many of us here in the community. This forum serves to continue the work which David started: To unite the Spirit, Mind, and Body... in the pursuit of the improvement of self. R.I.P. David. We love you man. You'll always be with us.

Old 02-26-2013
Team NarkSide
Points: 142,092, Level: 100 Points: 142,092, Level: 100 Points: 142,092, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Sol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant futureSol has a brilliant future
Default Well that is sexy part 2

What part of men do women like most in your guys opinion and what muscle grouping do they tend not to care about?

AND

what do u find sexiest on women and what do u care least about?

The TridenT
is principally a website and web forum for Bajans. Not just those born and/or living in Barbados, but those persons who are lovers of all things Barbadiana.The forum caters principally to young professionals, entrepreneurs, persons looking to network and invest, and of course to do a bit of what all Bajans like to do in our spare time. Talk some crap!Visit us: www.the-trident.com
Old 02-26-2013
Jacked Fatty Moderator
Points: 91,068, Level: 100 Points: 91,068, Level: 100 Points: 91,068, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

CBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant future
CBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant futureCBGB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to CBGB Send a message via Yahoo to CBGB

My wife seems to be more concerned with my backside, and not much else.
She also says she likes it better when I have some stomach fat, says I'm "comfy" that way.
Though I imagine it has more to do with her not wanting to share her time with me with the gym.

Me, I'm an ass man, all the way. Calfs come in second.
Nothing else really matters.
Old 02-26-2013
T-gunz' biatch
Points: 28,551, Level: 100 Points: 28,551, Level: 100 Points: 28,551, Level: 100
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

UpstateTank has much to be proud ofUpstateTank has much to be proud ofUpstateTank has much to be proud ofUpstateTank has much to be proud ofUpstateTank has much to be proud ofUpstateTank has much to be proud ofUpstateTank has much to be proud ofUpstateTank has much to be proud of

Ive been told arms are most important by a few ladybirds. Makes em feel secure I guess. Not sure about what they care least about though

Fav part on the ole lady has got to be her stomach/booty. I dont think theres anything that I dont care about though.
Old 02-27-2013
Owner | Administrator
Points: 10,555,236, Level: 100 Points: 10,555,236, Level: 100 Points: 10,555,236, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol View Post
What part of men do women like most in your guys opinion
That is so hard to say man. A lot of chicks dig my ass. A lot of them dig my abs (when they're visible)... others prefer me not to have abs, but to be bigger overall (like when I'm bulking).

Some really like my arms and shoulders. And then they are some that literally freak out over my legs and back. I honestly can't say what women like most lol... so I just work everything so everything is big, ripped, and veiny.

Quote:
and what muscle grouping do they tend not to care about?
Same answer as above. Well... similar. Most seem not to give a fuck about calves or forearms. But, hell, I work out for me... not women... So no way in hell would I neglect a bodypart just because women don't seem to appreciate it. :)

Quote:
AND

what do u find sexiest on women
An oustanding lower body (legs, butt, calves) is an uber-win for me. hell... I shouldn't even mention the butt, cus it isn't likely that she'll have a great pair of gams and not have a nice butt. So... yea. Legs are it for me. :)

Quote:
and what do u care least about?
breasts/pecs.

Got a question for me? Ask --> Here!

DISGUSTING ass-kicking conditioning workouts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11