Go Back   NarkSide Nutrition >
Health & Fitness Discussion
> Muscle-Gaining tips & Workout Questions
Connect with Facebook

Muscle-Gaining tips & Workout Questions Get your workout questions answered here! See and discuss training videos from around the web!

Old 03-08-2008
Owner | Administrator

Points: 3,648,085, Level: 100 Points: 3,648,085, Level: 100 Points: 3,648,085, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Default Best Place to stab someone?

Hey guys... Out of curiosity, where would be the best places to stab someone to debilitate them painfully?

I'd like to avoid any major arteries.

So in the arm would be out.

I'm thinking about maybe mid thigh...delt?

I was strolling down the road the other day (well, last night).

And i saw three suspicious looking characters.

As Always, my mind envisioned a potential fight scenario.

However, being injured, this scenario involved the use of my knife for some reason.

The thought process was: "right leg in.. left elbow up.. right arm stabbing downward to thigh.. follow-through with left leg, to throw middle guy's balance off. Right hand across to slash the face of guy on left.. right elbow back to the face of guy to the right...smashing it.

That's as far as i got before i thought of the implications should i successfully debilitate at least two of these guys.

Assault with a deadly weapon.. at minimum.

Manslaughter... on average.

So.. I'm thinking, revise the stab's focus and practice going for the specific non-life-threatening area(s).

Ideas?

-CNS

**disclaimer: this is a hypothetical discussion

Check out Nark's training journals: 2005; 2006; 2007; 2008; 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014.

Nark's training Videos? View 'em Here!

Got a question for Nark? Ask --> Here!

DISGUSTING ass-kicking conditioning workouts: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Old 03-08-2008
NarkSide Virgin

Demonwolf is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best Place to stab someone?

the face.

80% Skull; not likely to kill unless you go straight thru the eye.
Old 03-08-2008
Owner | Administrator

Points: 3,648,085, Level: 100 Points: 3,648,085, Level: 100 Points: 3,648,085, Level: 100

Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future
Narkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant futureNarkissos has a brilliant future

^^Sounds like imprisonment waiting to happen ;D

You sure mate?

Check out Nark's training journals: 2005; 2006; 2007; 2008; 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014.

Old 03-08-2008
NarkSide Virgin

Demonwolf is on a distinguished road

well, think about it... are you going to be able to penetrate his skull and kill him?
Old 03-08-2008
Owner | Administrator

I dunno... Maybe i should give it a try.

lol.

I wonder how much force it would take to penetrate the skull on a serious note.

Old 03-08-2008
Jr. Fornicator

Chineseboxer is on a distinguished road

Nark,

It depends on how you need to debilitate them. I study a fair amount of edged weapon defense, and the situation really will dictate your tactic. Would you not want to hit a major artery if 3 guys came at you with clubs, bats, broken bottles?? One on one with a dude with a tire iron could go either way. If they are weilding a weapon, the best bet to stop the threat with out death are inside the forearm where the flexor tendons are. This what controls the grip. The bicep. Cutting the Bi will prevent the person from retracting the arm much like you muscle guys trying to do a curl with no Bicep. Cutting the Tricep is also a prime target. This works in the opposite way of the Bi cut. A nice cut across the thigh will also drop them because it will no longer hold thier weight. They can't run so you would be able to get away. Don't forget also toward the inside of the thigh is the femoral artery and cutting this is death without immediate attention. A stab to the buttocks is said to be a great place to stab and the opponent will be unable to run.
There is so much more it is overwhelming, but the most important aspect of edged weapon study is the ability to get to your blade under pressure. Your knife will do no good if you can't access it. You should try it sometime while someone is coming at you with boxing gloves on. Then imagine it if someone with serious intent was coming at you with no gloves on and perhaps a weapon of some kind. I would like to give credit to my Blade instuctor Tom Sotis for what little knowledge I have on this subject.

CB
Old 03-10-2008
Super Moderator
Points: 232,640, Level: 100 Points: 232,640, Level: 100 Points: 232,640, Level: 100
Activity: 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Kuntao Warrior has a brilliant future
Kuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant futureKuntao Warrior has a brilliant future

^^^ Good point, if you cant get to your weapon why bother carrying it. When I have to carry my gun I keep one in the chamber because why else carry it? Sick as it sounds, I always liked the thought of stabbing the brachial artery or the femoral, but these are kill moves and I say if I have to stab someone they are dead. I was lucky enough to survive a stabbing. CB will vouch. I caught the first shot coming at the throat, missed the second that popped my lung. I started to swing a chair and ran, suppose if the dude wanted me dead i would have died. Just wasnt my time. I do forgive him though, took me a long time.

Best place to stab without killing is the kidneys. They will piss in a bag forever. Defense wise with quick getaway is the wrist or hands. CBoxer is the nice expert, actually looks good doing it too.

Boozies Daddy!!!